Thread: Scope questions
View Single Post

Old 09-20-2010, 10:44 PM

Liked 20,623 Times in 5,958 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimreaper21 View Post
were you saying the CP1 is the same thing as the primary arms one? or just that they were similar? maybe the sig has a little better quality to it, i think that would be enough to seal the deal for me.
also what would my mounting options be, and how much more would i have to spend to get the thing mounted properly (preferably no bulky mounts)
A guy posted about his new CP1 a couple days ago. I posted pics of the reticle on my PA and he said it looked the same.
The housings look identical except the PA has rails which I don't really like anyway. As far as quality difference... Who knows?? My guess is that they are probably made at the same Chinese labor camp and would be about the same. Most AR guys just mounted the PA as it comes with a built in riser. It was about a quarter inch lower than standard riser height. I preferred the height for my Sig522 cuz it has a slightly lower stock than the 1522. But I never heard any of the AR guys complain about the height. In fact, they all give it real positive reviews.

Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 09-20-2010 at 10:48 PM.