View Single Post

Old 09-21-2010, 11:31 AM

Liked 49 Times in 20 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmtaylor25550 View Post
I dunno... It looks to me like you could use a little more practice to perfect your efforts... And lucky for you I would be willing to trade you my completely bone stock CS-45 even-up for your "first attempt at perfection" CS-45... I live on the WV/OH border and might even be talked into meetin' you halfway for the exchange...

OK enough with my bull c**p... What a truly incredible job... All of it... The rounded edges, the refinishing, the grip mod, the mag mod, the laser work every aspect of your effort is truly top notch perfection!!! I would love to have the skill, resources, confidence, and most of all the courage to undertake such a project.

Thanks very, very much for sharing!
CMTaylor,

Thanks for the compliments, you had me grinning as I had a coworker try and work the same line on me (although he had no other gun to offer). It's been a great gun and has withstood the test of time so far. Looks like it did the day it came off the bench.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINE18 View Post
Fantastic! That's what I call a concealable .45acp!!!
Engine18,

I wear some big pocket pants (Eotach) so it does drop in well. The only really gripe I have is that the rear XS sight has a pretty sharp corner on it which wants to poke through the pocket material. I would chop it up and smooth it out but I'm guessing the tritium insert would have to be sacrificed. I'm sure XS would relamp it for me but I must admit I've just been enjoying it as it is.
The Following User Likes This Post: