View Single Post

Old 09-22-2010, 06:28 PM

Liked 864 Times in 187 Posts

Lee,

Banzai!!! Your choice, Amigo. Not mine.

I live this, own the various guns alluded to. I shoot them regularly, re-enact with them often. My opinion is not one of having read about it....I've use them, lived with them, know their faults and honor....

Also have a pretty good handle on the history of these guns, their aspects in the timeline, etc...

You seem to have taken exception to my postings of the American History of the firearms I pursue, and the subject matter,....for what reason, I do not know.

I post historical references, bits of history...pieces of our collective past. It's not all pretty and nicely summed up, sometimes it's abit in disarray...

But we need to sort through it every century or so to make sense of the ordeal our Founders went through...

Say the word, and I will not haunt the forum again....

Or, Bail your butt out of the deep South and come up here next month and live with me and some other retro-bates... We will cleanse the present times, put your head in a better place, and make the insanity more bearable....Next Vous up here is the weekend after Columbus Day, I'm headin' in on Thurs and not leavin' until Sunday. Be proud to arrange your pickup at the airport. Not sure of the departure....

You'll prolly never want to leave....

Steve

Last edited by gizamo; 09-22-2010 at 06:54 PM.