View Single Post

Old 09-25-2010, 09:25 PM
SWCA Member

Liked 14 Times in 11 Posts
Default update on revolvers

I apologize for not getting back sooner. I am dealing with Scammer virus issues on my computer, I can finally get it to boot up now. I hope the solution is in sight. Anyway, I haven’t seen Mr. Larry to ask about the guns he bought. Several stayed here at Barney’s Firearms in Lafayette, LA. There were four 686’s and three 65’s there Thursday when I left. The 686’s are desperately in need of a thorough cleaning, all of them had sticky/sluggish movement in the cylinder latch. The 65’s seemed to be in a little better shape. All of them have very definite scratches and dings in the finish, like I said; they were thrown in a box! The 65’s have Hogue grips on them now, only two had grips when they came into store, and those two sets of very banged up wood grips were rescued from the trash can by me. I think two of the 686’s have wood grips on them. The 686's are 4 inchers and the 65's are 3 inchers. They are asking $399 for the 65’s and something over $400 for the 686’s. If you are interested, contact Julie at Barney’s (mycopshop.com). Don’t be afraid to negotiate

Last edited by xk31; 09-25-2010 at 09:27 PM.