View Single Post

Old 11-15-2010, 09:09 AM

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts

Not to discount that rubbing them between your fingers worked for you, but for me, it took this fix. The issue isn't that the buttons need to be softer, rather the opposite. Maybe you got a newer gun, one with firmer buttons?

I have about 1000 rounds through mine now, trouble free other than the buttons, which I now fixed...

If rubbing them between your fingers works for you, awesome. I know several people here, and on other forums, suggested manipulating the little nipple with tweezers to ensure it is centered, or other temporary fixes. For me, (I carry every day, everywhere, no exception), these were exactly that, temporary fixes... As soon as the button was jarred or manipulated any real amount, back to square one.

I can't remember if I stated this earlier, but easiest removal and installation of the buttons, (at least to ensure they seat), is with the laser module removed. I actually removed my module, inserted the buttons, installed the tube, and then reinstalled the module. Seemed to work best. May take several attempts, be patient.

And hey, 1000 ways to skin a cat, do what works for you...