View Single Post

Old 11-18-2010, 01:04 PM
Absent Comrade

Liked 7,201 Times in 3,064 Posts

The very 1st post that started this thread had this lead or referance.
Judicial Watch | Fighting corruption & promoting transparency in government through public education and use of the Freedom of Information Act.
This is what made my blood boil. That the TSA is even considering exempting muslem women as opposed to our nuns etc. MY GOD! All this is because of muslem countrys! To give in to muslems the very people that all these threats and danger is about!!!! We are worried about THEIR feelings?? Yet run our own citizens in jail because they have the cajones to protest? How stupid is it to make pilots go through the detectors or pat downs? These guys can wipe out the plane in one manuver to start with! Do they think he needs a gun or explosive to do it? This country is run by leftests that are on the wrong side. They need to be run out on a rail! This is all done under the guise of being "Politicaly correct". Even they arent that dumb. I dont like my intelligence insaulted. These are evil people! How many million of our men have died fighting against what these socalists leftests are shoveing down our throats without a shot fired?
Moderators, please let me slip this one through!!
The real truth here is it really, really is a religious thing! Atheists as opposed to Godly people. Unless a Godly person is totaly ignorant and uninformed, there is NO way they could possibly vote democrat!!