View Single Post

Old 11-18-2010, 01:53 PM
Absent Comrade

Liked 7,201 Times in 3,064 Posts

The terrorists entire aim is to disrupt this country every way possible. It`s not stopping here. You will see the same proceduers some day boarding a bus and train. Yes there is danger everywhere no matter what we do. You can get killed by a drunk driveing to prayer meeting.
Personaly I refuse to live in fear. Unless this country quits worrying about PC and profileing, we are just about two years from going through the same x ray machine to get on a city bus. (I dont ride them anyway). I wont give the sob`s the satisfaction. My life at this point in time is not so dear to me that I will live it cowaring in fear.
Now, going through the machines isnt going to bother some of us. But you should consider this: Many of our wives dont feel that way! My wife wont fly! If your wifes mother dies or is on her death bed in maine, and you live in southern california, whatcha going to do?
With me, it`s the principal. I am as fat and ugly as any man can get. Three spins on the scale and a disfigured ugly false nose! I will go through the machine if I have to, and just maybe give the screener the finger while I do. But what about our women or other people that dont feel that way? We are giveing the terrorists exactly what they want! How do you feel about that? I say it isnt nessasary to start with! Remember again how isreal handles it, and they are more hated than us by muslems!

Last edited by feralmerril; 11-18-2010 at 02:05 PM. Reason: add info.