View Single Post

Old 12-01-2010, 07:53 PM

Liked 950 Times in 427 Posts

You are absolutely right Ladder13, couldnt agree more. I dont do what you might call "official" volunteer work with elections, but i do talk to alot of friends and family about issues and candidates. In the past i have pursuaded a few people to get out and vote when they hadnt done so in the past. There are ALOT of descent reasonable people out there who dont like the way things are going that dont vote because they feel that their vote means nothing. Its really sad. But i digress......

One good aspect about our county judge who issues permits, if you have no problems with the law in the past, you are all but 100% garanteed to get approved for the permit. At least he has that going for him. And they move it through fairly quickly. I got my approval letter 4 months after turning everything in. Not bad considering our pistol office has by their own admission been VERY busy with new permits lately, (i wonder why!). I have family in other counties where the judge is against citizen ownership of firearms and issues ZERO permits. Now that is a shame and wrong on so many levels!

Last edited by RIDE-RED 350r; 12-01-2010 at 07:58 PM.