View Single Post

Old 12-03-2010, 03:14 PM

Liked 15,505 Times in 6,794 Posts

Thanks for the replies. Since I really only target shoot, I do not see where I would need extra power springs but I do load a lot of 230 FMJ RN (have several thousand of them) I also have a lot of same weight in lead. I can vary my powder weight and brand but usual load somewhere in the middle.

I was thinking of the variable power pack which gives a factory and then some lower weight springs. The Wilson Spring Caddy looks about the same for the same money so that may be a better deal. Wolf probably makes the Wilson Springs. I don't mess with my 1911 enough to justify the "Master" kit, too much money.

Stock No. 13115 - Reduced Power Pak - RP Variable
This pak contains 1 each of 16.5 Lb factory standard spring, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, & 15 Lb. reduced power variable recoil springs. 3 extra power firing pin springs also included.

WILSON
Spring Caddy. Fits: A, F, H, K, N, O & P Pkg. Includes: Bushing Wrench, 4 Shok-Buff* Buffers,Firing Pin Spring, 6 Recoil Springs (9#, 10#, 12#, 15#, 17# & 18#) and Nylon Pouch Have you ever needed a spring for your 1911 Auto and didn't have it? Do you have the right recoil spring for that new practice round? Don't get caught short. The Spring Caddy™ is a handy roll-up organizer containing the most commonly needed 1911 Auto spring and accessories. For the serious shooter, this compact accessory kit is worth its weight in gold. Throw one in your range bag, you'll be glad you did.