View Single Post

Old 12-09-2010, 07:38 PM
Absent Comrade

Liked 7,201 Times in 3,064 Posts

I think what it does is it makes their blood super thin and that somehow kills them. If I dont take it my blood clotts up and wont dissapate. Then the clott will eventualy break free and either go to your heart, lungs or brain. When it happened to me the first time I was deer hunting by myself at about 9,000 feet. I just couldnt get air and laid it to being out of shape and the high altitude. It was a job to walk back to the truck a couple hundred yards. Finaly got my breath and forgot about it. The next day I was mowing lawn and I couldnt make two laps and went in the house and laid down on the floor trying to get my breath. I still didnt go to the doctor. The day after that I walked to the curb to check my mail and while I was gulping for air, the air was doing me no good and I started to pass out. I thought I was going nuts! I was screaming for air, breathing it and on the edge of passing out for about what seemed a hour to where I finaly got my breath back. I was only a few feet from the phone but had the computer in the back room on and literaly couldnt make it to the back room to shut it off to free up the phone line!
I am a slow learner. Since I never had any pain at all, I still refused to go to emergency. Then I had a german girl friend call me up that is very religious. She asked me how I was. I said just fine. For some reason she asked me about three times in a row the same question untill I blurted out, well if ya gotta know, I think I might of just had a heart attact! Then she says, Der lort told me to call you! Then she sent over a old mutual friend to drive me to the hospital. They got excited at the hospital gave me tests, and told me I was in big trouble. Not to move a musscel etc. Anyway, they kept me in ICU for something over a week.
I belive in God!