View Single Post

Old 12-17-2010, 06:05 AM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

The M&P 15-22 Performance Center Model A.K.A. A1 Style Comp is stamped right under the ejector port (if that's the right word...where the shell flies out). It is equipped with a 22lr Laney Semi-Auto Match Chamber.

My MOE was made a couple months ago in October and all this is listed in the manual. Must be updated manual. And if you got one for $400, I'd imagine that is a SMOKIN deal and we NEED to see a pic of that rifle and the stamp...... And if that guys boss finds out he sold one for so cheap, he's gonna get spanked.

Also, the manual states that failure to use recommended ammo may cause jams, ftf's or even generate enough excessive pressure which can damage, or even rupture your firearm causing injury, death and or property damage.

Don't play with fire kids, there's a reason this warning is in there. And honestly, Stingers are way more pricey than even Mini Mags so that sure wouldn't be a deal breaker for me. But hey, if you'd rather the standard version to shoot Stingers, albeit less accurate, I'm very sure someone will trade you in a heartbeat.

I would love to have one of those with my MOE stuff on it....it'd keep me from getting a 10/22 to play with too as I wanna tack driver to play with also.

Last edited by VooDuuChild; 12-17-2010 at 06:21 AM.