View Single Post

Old 12-23-2010, 10:11 PM

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jav View Post
Oh, I definitely understand. Right now: it's because I don't have much money at all so there's no way I can get that. When I do have a bit of money, that's still a good chunk out of my checking account, know what I mean? I'd definitely save money in the long run but for then and there, I'd feel bad spending $80-100+ on expendable brass objects haha $20 for 2 is fine with me at this time. I'm pretty jealous of guys n' gals being able to spend $150 on 10398420338 .22 lr rounds I wish I could do that and feel okay about it.
I had plenty of those days in my past. I don't miss them at all, but they did teach me how to live within my means...

I haven't bought a box of 38 Special, 357 Magnum, or 30-06 in two years because I can't stomach the current prices, but luckily I got into reloading just before all the prices went crazy. I think I have only bought two boxes of centerfire ammo in the last two years, and that was Walmart 30-30 ammo for deer season. Mostly I have shot 22LR in the last year, in part because it is what I can afford.

Personal finances are all about cash flow, and if you don't have the cash, all you can do is try and minimize the flow part...

Lets all hope that 2011 is a more prosperous year for all of us. I mean, heck, hasn't the recession been over for almost a year now? Haven't seem much of that recovery around here, but that chicken in every pot has to be here real soon now.

Here's hoping you can afford a heap of CCI MiniMags in the near future!