View Single Post

Old 01-06-2011, 08:43 AM

Liked 986 Times in 559 Posts

Interesting first and only posts here guys... I had the opportunity to shoot about 40-50 rounds through the first ones built, thought the function was great. The trigger pull is stiff, no doubt, that's the kind of gun it is... it's a ccw gun, you may carry in your pocket!!! It's not a target gun, shoot it, get used to it, makes sure it functions properly and move on. It sounds like you were expecting a 1911 custom... I'm not saying the trigger is "good" just saying it is what it is for what the gun was designed for. I had no trouble transitioning to it, had no trouble staying on target, pulled it back a bit till I found the spot right before it went "click".. then hit my target. Would I like a trigger like my M&P's after a little work .. sure.. but again, it is a totally different class of gun. I plan on purchasing one soon, none in stock locally here, but when I get one, I will no doubt play with the trigger. I met a gunsmith from Savage Arms this past summer, he gave me a tube of grease he said they use on the triggers, put it on the sear of my guns now, it made a distinct difference. Have you guys cleaned and lubed these guns yet? That and more shooting should improve your guns trigger action... Good luck, I'll be sure to share what I can do to improve mine when I get it.. keep us updated please..