View Single Post

Old 01-08-2011, 08:27 PM
SWCA Member

Liked 3,853 Times in 1,401 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditrina View Post
I have just finished a deal with this gentleman.. In all my years of buying and selling both on this forum and off.. This man has more than exceeded all expectations.. The Colt Government .45 and a conversion kit WERE the deal.. that is what we agreed upon..

However.. he chose to include.. two extra sets of grips.. barrel wrench.. borelight, assorted tools for the .45.. each piece very carefully packed and labeled.. all the orginal boxes and paper work carefully packed so there would be no damage.. then repacked in a large box for shipping..

He included a detailed transfer list.. of items shipped..

And those of you who know Babalooie.. know that he is involved in " The Bullet Rosary" he will offer them for sale here on the Forum, and recently he offered one for KARMA...

He included one of them with the package.. at my age not too much impresses me.. but the Bullet Rosary did..

Thank you Joe.. for one of the best all around transactions I have done in a long time..
Everyone here execeeds expections.. in dealing with each other.. but if you have a chance to deal with Joe.. Don't hesitate..

Sal
Sal - blah, blah, blah.
I had two great deals with Joe on the Forum and on the third deal, I drove 800 miles and we met in person in Indiana at a restaurant. He's a great person and an honest man to deal with.
(Top that! )