View Single Post

Old 01-11-2011, 09:34 PM

Liked 2,358 Times in 1,117 Posts

I believe open carry is legal in the leftist state of Wisconsin also. But I sure wouldn't try it. I have talked with several chief's of police and my relatives that are cops and the universal agreement is ------- They will take away your weapon and if you resist, they will take you away too.

Now good citizens are always willing to prove they are right, and some WANT to be arrested so they can have there day in court. If that is what you want then give it a try!

No different than staging a sit-in to protest something and the cops come and haul everyone away. Sure they were completely legal, but they were causing a disturbance.

And that is the key! If you want to openly carry a gun on a deserted island you'll have no trouble at all. Or walk around the streets at night and stay in the shadows where nobody sees you. But I'll bet a dollar if you go parading down main street you are going to be stopped by the cops. If that is okay with you, then cool.

Good luck! I know I wish some people weren't so much against concealed carry, and maybe you can help teach them this way.