View Single Post

Old 01-12-2011, 03:01 PM
Absent Comrade

Liked 7,201 Times in 3,064 Posts

Since I posted 10 minuets ago I recall two more incidents where LEO killed two different people. In one case the deputy was a friend of mine, and in the other case the dead victim was a friendly guy I casualy knew at work.
First case a deputy friend of mine got a call at a bar out of town a patron at a bar called 9-11 on that another guy in the bar was carrying a gun. This was about in 1970. "Pat" drove up to the bar as the guy was comeing out of the bar with the gun strapped on. Pat got on his knees in the mud as it had been raining and had his gun pointed at him. He ordered the guy to take the gun off, the guy did and as he was throwing it in his truck, pat started to get up, slipped, his gun went off and the bullet struck the guy in the neck, killing him!
Secound case: A transportation driver for lockheed where I was a guard that I knew very well, "Dan" had just BSed with me at the gate when he was leaveing the palmdale plant for the burbank plant. I probley talked to him around 01:00. He lived somewhere in san fernando valley. He put the truck up maybe 02:30 am, and started driveing home. This also was in 1969 to 1973 time frame. The story was some woman or girl had spotted a peeping tom looking at her through a window. She also had a brother present. Police were called and on the lookout. Dan came driveing down the desserted quite street and was stopped, took to the house and the girl called out for ID. She said it WASNT him. They had Dans ID of course and let him go. Right after they let him go it seems the brother said, nope, I think it WAS him! Dan gets home and comes now the LEO again! They took him out and handcuffed him with his hands behind his back. His wife and kids were watching. One of the young hot eager beaver cops wanted dan to get on his knees as I was told. Dan probley was irate by now and maybe off balance trying the cop shoved him I understand with the gun barrel, gun went off killing dan handcuffed in front of his family!! Want more storys? I got em!
Bottom line, do you want to take your chances to prove a point or feed your ego by packing openly when you can conceal??