View Single Post

Old 01-13-2011, 01:53 AM
US Veteran

Liked 23,016 Times in 5,788 Posts

Quote:
Old bear, here are a couple more pictures to that gun and another. Here`s the story. 40 years ago when I worked at lockheed there was a older man that became my mentor as a collector. Ura "Duke" Duvall. If he were still alive he would be in his 90s. He was a big time collector. His home was about a 100 miles from the plant. He used to travel on secret projects for the company around the world, but now was stationed where I worked. We got talking guns and he gave me that pistol to soften me up and rent him a room. He would work tons of OT, and go home about every two weekends, get a new satchel of guns to show me when he would return. That gun probley was made in belgum or spain. Duke thought it might had been used as a "boarding pistol" by a pirate as you can see two holes for probley a clip to wear the gun in a sash or belt
feralmerril, sir you have to be the winner with that monster and the great story that goes along with it. So do I send the forum $10.00 or $20.00? Your word is all I need.