View Single Post

Old 01-15-2011, 02:50 PM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Cop,
I applaud you taking on this exercise your self. I love to tinker as a lot of guys do. I was not going to take on this adventure on a gun where the receipt ink was not dry yet.There are waaay to many choices out there for people who want it done right the first time.
I am glad that it did work out for you.

Jim,
I dont know what to tell you.I sent mine back for most of the reasons that most of us on here and on the BG380 dot com site too.I hate to see people that dont get any satisfaction.I see your Magazine collection is growing,but i am sure that you would trade them in for a working Pistol.

The Rep is full of Horse Puckey(thanks Col Potter) I sent my EAB58XX back for EXACTLY the same thing you did. I sent it out just before Christmas(bad timing on my part) and got it back this week.I tested BOTH buttons and they are a lot better than they were when i sent it out- in short they fixed that and did a fantastic job! that much they got right.

I also had an issue with the Safety. they fixed that too... the other issues will have to wait till i get to the range. I was so upset that i had to send it out that i bought the SIG p238. If when i get to the range and it is not working I wont send it out again. I'll sell it ON THE SPOT and buy another Sig.

I applaud those who will continue to support their country and buy only American. I try to when ever i can.

Third time is always a charm. Best of luck to you.