View Single Post

Old 01-15-2011, 09:26 PM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Bodyguard .380 vs Ruger LCP. Anyone here have both

I actually have a LCP ordered that I'm supposed to pick up Tuesday. I'm getting the 3713 with the laser. ;D However, while I was at the gun shop, I saw a Bodyguard. Now I'm really on the fence about which one to get. There are pro's and con's for both. The Bodyguard is going through it's growing pain's just like the LCP did. I think they have most of the issue's worked out now, except for one thing. And that's the absurdly long and hard trigger pull. I don't think that will ever be better. From what I've read, it's much longer, and harder to pull the the LCP. If it wasn't for this, the Bodyguard would be a no brainer for me.

That being said, I'm truly a S&W, but I just can't accept a trigger that hard to pull. So what I need to know is if any of you guy's have both of these gun's, and which one is your favorite. Is the trigger on the Bodyguard really that bad. Is there any way to make it even a little lighter.

BTW,,, here's a pic of my S&W, M&P family that the Bodyguard would fit into so nicely,,,lol. Thanks.

Last edited by Col_Cotton_Hill; 01-15-2011 at 09:35 PM.