View Single Post

Old 01-17-2011, 09:09 PM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Bodyguard 380 serial # info. Wich one to buy

From what I read on the serial # thread, it sounds like everything with a EAB # is all right. Does this sound correct.

Now let me ask you guy's which one you would buy. Keep in mind the only thing that was keeping me from buying one of these gun's was what I read about the hard trigger pull. Well I handled one at the gun show yesterday. I'd say with this particular gun, everything was great. No problem's with the laser or anything. Well I didn't have enough cash on me so I missed that one. It has a EAH #. To me, that's a real fresh one that I could feel confidant about. I could have got it at the show for $350. Trouble is the guy is now out of town until the middle of next week. He also lives too far away to pick up, so I will have to add $50 for shipping and transfer fee.

Well there's one locally for $400. It would come out to the same money. But, it has a EAB27XX#. Do you guy's think this would have the new frame for the take down pin issue. It does have the raised ring around the laser button. Does the raised ring necessarily mean the walking pin is fixed. I'm going to look at it tomorrow and if the trigger is as nice as the first one, I will probably get it as long as you guy's think that's a safe serial # to get.

So what say you. Get the local EAB#, or wait a week and a half for the EAH. I know there's a few place's to get them a little cheaper. But it all come's out the same with shipping and transfer fee's. Thanks.

Last edited by Col_Cotton_Hill; 01-19-2011 at 11:09 PM.