View Single Post

Old 01-18-2011, 10:04 PM

Liked 191 Times in 40 Posts

Nice choice! I just got one a couple weeks ago myself. Lovin it so far.

That crown looks jacked up, but I agree, if its shooting good then I wouldnt mess with it. I attached a picture of mine below.

I also attached a pic of some of the accessories I've gotten so far since you were asking about holsters... the pancake is a DeSantis and the IWB is a Galco. I really like them both as far as being comfortable and functional for carry. I'm not crazy about the "looks" of the DeSantis just because its shaped for a full lug barrel and a six shot cylinder - I'm just picky like that.

I'm really diggin the 5 Star speedloaders and the DeSantis Second Six speedloader pouches, and if you dont already have a moonclip tool I highly recommend the one in the pic (mooncliptool.com).

I bought the gun specifically for CCW use and I think it will fill that role well. The only thing I've done to the gun itself so far is the new fixed sights, Hogue grips (which I had to reshape a bit and then refinish -- and I stippled the backstrap a bit just to give some traction to the heel of my hand), and then I changed out the cylinder release cuz I just didnt like the factory one.

Good luck!

Last edited by nebmike; 01-18-2011 at 10:06 PM.
The Following 4 Users Like Post: