View Single Post

Old 01-22-2011, 10:49 AM
Vendor

Liked 2,905 Times in 440 Posts
Default Assorted grip pics & Update

Update 6-25-2018

A long overdue update follows. I am no longer taking new orders, I am continuing to work on existing orders and intend at some point to get caught up.
The volume of emails, two different work emails plus phone and forum PMs have left me with the choice to either make grips, or type. Neglecting emails is never a good thing and I realize that, but there are simply not enough available hours to do it all. From the start volume has never been a goal, only doing the best work I’m capable of, the result of this is low output, no way around it. My apologies to those that I’ve inadvertently missed or that feel slighted. This has never been my intent.

If you want to check on an existing but yet un-filled order please contact me at [email protected] Please no other questions to this email.

I tried the above once before but made my problem worse by adding to an already bulging load of emails on the gmail account, hopefully separating things will make it less time consuming.

Many emails I receive are asking can I make grips for just about any make or model you can imagine. Gun frames that I make grips for are listed on my website but I’ve listed them below also.

Smith & Wesson revolvers, K, N pre and post war, J fame also, no I.
Colt I, frame such as Officers Model Match, and Python.
S&W models 39 and 52.
Colt 1911 pattern.

I do not make grips for any other manufactures guns currently.

I truly enjoy working with wood and feel at times very lucky to be able to do so, it is however, not a way to get rich quick !

Hopefully this helps explain my current situation, Thanks very much.

/////////////////////
original post-

First off, I would like to thank Lee for the opportunity to be the first to use the new vendor area. Since Lee took over the forum it has always been a work in progress, constantly improving and very user friendly. Assisted along the way with his cast of characters (moderators) it continues to be a well run fun place to visit. Thanks again Lee!

kbgrips.com

Last edited by handejector; 12-01-2018 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Update
The Following 8 Users Like Post: