View Single Post

Old 01-22-2011, 05:30 PM

Liked 1,430 Times in 540 Posts

I don't want to go into warstories here. But I have dealt with repo men on a professional level many times over the years. Some of the dealings were friendly...most were not. I have ran into repo men and their scouts with a similar mindset to the following, which happened over twenty years ago:
The repo man worked at night, usually between 2 and 4 in the morning. He carried an "Evil Black Rifle" with a fully loaded 30 round magazine in it. The guy was TROUBLE all the way and loved to talk trash. He told us, in front of the client, that if he got orders to get a car, he'd get the car and use the rifle on ANYONE who got in his way. He then went on about a family who came out while he was repossessing a car. He pointed a gun at "the crying little daughter" and told the father he'd shoot the girl if he tried to stop him. He got the car. Nothing happened. I took it as BS.
Found out a while later he wasn't BSing and he did that thing "regularly"
Since then, I treat EVERY repo man/scout I come across from that standpoint even though Texas law spells out pretty much what a repo man can and cannot do these days.

Last edited by The Last Standing Knight; 01-22-2011 at 05:33 PM. Reason: spelling error