View Single Post

Old 02-03-2011, 07:55 PM
Banned

Liked 576 Times in 307 Posts

Either one will perform as they are designed. Remember, you aren't married to either one should you buy it. There is always ebay or the classified section of some firearms forum where folks are always looking for a deal.

Customer service will be good from both companies. They know we talk about them on the world wide web. None of them can stand too much bad publicity.

All of that being said, I have an old RS -3. That thing will work when none other will! The Lee will too. No doubt about that.

If I could make a suggestion. I wouldn't waste time with a single stage press. What I would get is the Lee Classic Cast TURRET press.

It can easily be used as a single stage press as you learn. Put the advancing rod in and you have an "auto-turret". The dies are held in place with a removable turret and change over is seconds if you have extra turrets with dies left in them from the last time. Literally, seconds.

Get the Cast 4 hole turret. You will not be disappointed. As a matter of fact, if you buy it and don't like it or it doesn't work for you, I'll buy it from you for what you paid for it. There, money where mouth is!

(Which is a WHOLE lot better than putting (keeping) one of your feet there!)

p.s. try kempfgunshop.com. Their prices are usually the cheapest and they have special kits put together. No, I'm not affiliated with them.