View Single Post

Old 02-20-2011, 07:20 PM
Absent Comrade

Liked 13,354 Times in 5,549 Posts

You guys are killing me i didn't think that movie still had such a following, an "Impact" or made such a lasting impression. I never held my 44mag and say did i fire 5 or 6 ect, never, never, well maybe punk....kidding.

I thought i was alone in wanting two 29's with the 6 1/2" and the 8 3/8" barrels in dirty harry blue. I just got my first two S&W's in 41mag and i'm not done with the 41's yet. I waited 35+ years to get my S&W M57 in 41mag. I also want the m27 in 357 too besides the 29's. Heck i'm just getting started with the s&w's. Dear S&W keep the presses rolling on all of them and make my day..... I'll be collecting S&W till the day i die. Bill

BTW; Didn't Clint use a M57 in 41mag in the movie sometimes?

Godbless our troops and bring them home safe soon. Thak God we live in a free country were we can enjoy this hobby for we are truely free. Plus we have people willing to put there lives on the line so we will still be free for the future generations and many years ahead too. Godbless them. If i wasn't so old and crippled i'd be there with them.