View Single Post

Old 02-23-2011, 07:50 AM

Liked 986 Times in 559 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre03 View Post
turbo38gn, I apologize, I didn't realize that this forum was only for those people that consider S&W a company that can do no wrong. I will try to only post glowing reviews in the future.

I really like S&W and I own many of their products; will this stop me from buying S&W in the future, not likely. It does raise the risk of buying the products that I prefer, pre ILS, but I have been buying guns since 1979 and I will just have to take my chances knowing that I have no recourse with S&W even if they agree the gun is in new condition and the defect was caused by them.

Thanks for all the time providing your thoughts both positive and negative.
Ok, another twist of reality, very good. So you came here to slam S&W for not warrantying an out of warranty gun... you start off by asking what we think of that situation, we tell you some say yes some say no... Now, you don't like my stand and take your shot.. ok, thats fine but here is my response to that sarcascm, much like my first tongue in cheek. More BS, I'd be the 1st to share a dislike if it occurred and I thought it was helpful overall.. this was not, it was simply an attempt to give S&W a black eye for not warrantying an out of warranty situation where, no doubt , there was some miscommunication. Does that mean S&W must honor your out of warranty gun, no it doesn't. Where does a company draw the line.. when do they say no.. I suspect there is a detail or two missing here... and thats all I have to say.

Now back to your welcoming here, I do mean to say welcome, sorry how it began but... SH sometime, we move on from there. Hope to be more positive in the future, by the way did you share your story on the other Boards you frequent.. you know pass that valuable info around..