View Single Post

Old 02-23-2011, 05:26 PM

Liked 159 Times in 10 Posts
Default WTS OR 27-2's, 57, Kimbers and BHPs

selling guns that i just don't shoot... sorry the pics are quick n dirty, i can email more if interested....if you like the gun but don't like the price, let me know....

Prefer FTF in Oregon, but can ship to an FFL on your dime. FFL's [span style='font-weight: bold;']must[/span] accept shipment from individuals

S&W 27-2 6" Nickel finish, excellent, no bubbles, flakes or chipping in the nickel, timing and lockup are spot on $700

S&W 27-2 3.5" blued finish . Frame and barrel are very good, 95% cylinder has some speckles and edge wear, moderate turn line, timing and lock up are excellent. Small chip in the grips. These short barrelled .357's are a blast, : $SPF k44s

S&W 57 no dash 4" .41 mag, smooth presentation grips, 99%, shot just 18 rounds through this: $750

Kimber Pro Elite, Beautiful pre series 2, limited run of 2500 in '99 comes with original grips, fresh set of Wolf springs, box, papers, take down tool etc. Very small amount of wear in the Kimpro finish around the thumb safety, otherwise excellent: $spf dj

Kimber Super Carry Custom, one of Kimbers best guns in the current line up, no series 2 safety, bobtailed grip, flush cut slide stop, GI recoil set up. 2 small marks on the slide otherwise absolutely excellent, box, papers, mags etc: $spf dj

Browning High power '77 all Belgium. Very little finish on the front or backstraps, the rest of the gun is good, mechanically excellent, very crisp trigger, mag safety removed but included, 1 mag; $550

Browning practical, black epoxy over hard chrome, '03, in excellent condition, box, 1 mag, mag safety removed, but included :SPF Wag$650

Last edited by asiparks; 03-02-2011 at 01:53 PM.