View Single Post

Old 03-04-2011, 09:43 PM

Liked 110 Times in 70 Posts

why do i feel offended? Because someone is telling me that because I am 25 years old I cant grasp the concept or appreciate the hard work and detail that goes into a finer made firearm. I own all types of guns, but nothing beats steel. Just because we are young doesnt mean that we dont know what "real guns" are in your own words. That all young people are influenced by what they see on TV is ridiculous and ridiculous to assume so. There are exceptions to the rule, I thought this thread was just to get an AVG age of the tenants on this wonderful forum not to bash anyone under 50. FWIW my dream gun is a S&W PC 629 with 7.5" barrel. I just cant afford it right now. I guess this thread is screaming out to me "young people dont appreciate hard work" thats all im getting when i read this thread. I work 50-60 hours a week to send my wife through medical school. I have 84 college credit hours that I cant use until she gets done so I can go back and finish. I know and appreciate hard work/craftsmanship. Do I have plastic guns, yes I do. I own a sig 522 because the price of .223 ammo has gotten ridiculous. No hard feelings here I just want some clarification. Maybe its because I live in the mountains of Virginia that I have a different outlook on things than the young men you are accustomed to. This response wasnt directed toward only you oldman no hard feelings I just hate that you think the way you do about us youngsters.