View Single Post

Old 03-06-2011, 01:16 PM

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Got my 380 this past Wed at Academy. Went out looking for some t-shirts and left with the 380 instead. Go figure. Took it out to the range for my regular shooting time on fridays with my other toys. Put approx 40 rds through it with no problem at different ranges. The laser was way off and not very visible at further ranges during daylight ....expected this anyway. Will attempt to adjust the laser next time out. Button press a little annoying but nothing more. Practiced turning it on with index finger on one side and thumb with the other. Like it a little hard so holstering will not activate it. Maybe will do the fix if needed later. Ordered a Desantis IWB for it on the cheap.I will primarily keep it in my concealment vest or pocket. Maybe will carry IWB or bellyband when I really need to go lightweight and very low profile. The trigger pull is long and difficult to catch the link quickly which for me is a tactical must! Will be taking it down for some cleaning today. For me this gun is what it is.....a backup gun! but will rely primarily on my Glock 26 or 19 for primary defense. Great little product looking past some of the quirks.