View Single Post

Old 03-07-2011, 11:55 PM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

im 25 and still building my 2nd amendment rights i have both so called ugly plastic guns and traditional old man guns. one point i believe has been overlooked is progress. i dont own a gun that i seen in a movie i own guns for their practical uses. as for progress why doesnt everybody drive a 50 year old car? bc the newer ones are more efficient. dont get me wrong who doesnt enjoy seeing a 60 model impala hardtop with the factory 283 rolling down the street but that guy driving it probaly has a 2010 plastic version impala sitting at home to drive everyday. it just seems like the market now is flooded with more guns that have more plastic than metal on them because of cost effiency and in my experience my xdm9 & sr9 both have held up just as good as my old man guns if not better bc instead of 6 shots i got 18. also look at muzzelloaders how man hunters are carrying a flint stone style 54 cal 6 foot long octagon barrel which weighs a ton (which i have) compared to my plastic tc encore with primers and my leupold scope ? bc its more efficient and practical guns have come a long way from what they used to be just like cars and cell phones. me and my dad argue this point all the time but he sure likes shooting my ugly plastic gus too. but i just enjoy shooting that why we buy guns. Guns were made to shoot not look at only. My favorite motto "If its brown its down, and if it flys it dies" who cares what i shoot it with as long as i can eat it after. God Bless America
The Following User Likes This Post: