View Single Post

Old 03-08-2011, 04:24 PM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKFC05 View Post
That isn't a gun problem. You need some shooting glasses with a "computer glasses" prescription in them so you can focus on the front sight and let the target go blurry. I've been using such glasses for years, and they make all the difference in the world shooting IDPA and USPSA. I like the "computer glasses so much I routinely wear them indoors all the time so I can see things up close.
What do those look like? Do you have a pic or can you post it?

Quote:
As an aside, if I were to have lasik surgery, I would have my eyes corrected for focus at one meter, and wear glasses for distance vision, not get them corrected for infinity focus. Most of what I need to see clearly during my typical day is within arms length. I have heard many nearsighted people who got lasik complain of your problem when they suddenly become farsighted. The old lens just can't "accomodate" or focus back and forth like it did when we were 20 years old, so basically we older folks only see clearly at one distance without glasses; that's why they make bi and tri focals.
I did it because I had been wearing glasses and contacts since I was 6...... So got tired of them. I'd rather wear readers every once in a while or at work, but do without them normally.....
They can even correct both far and near sighted at the same time now!