View Single Post

Old 03-09-2011, 01:46 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

foxtrot I will be the first to admit that you know more about these things than I do, Ive spent a few months on fourms discussing which suppressor and why, it boiled down to user serviceability due to how dirty .22s can get and being able to throw them in the dip, which stainless steel is needed for. Another reason is his baffle design is top notch for eliminating FRP and blowback..Blast chamber that doesn't expose any of the tube to the wear and tear or pressure, not the gun but dont kill the messenger we could probably PM all day lol. im just tellin you what I remember

maybe TI throws out a different tone than the aluminum cans?( the essence is basically a TL but different tone and finish), that I am not sure of but i do know that dave tends to build his cans like a tank lol and great service.
I have video on youtube of the kodiak steel version on a big 5 50 rnd FA mag dump and tested heat (565F) and dissipation,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0aeeXMSXlQ ( have gotten permission by owner to post )
To each their own and it all depends on use i guess...

Liberty Kodiak TL is what I am going with I think I will add springs and an Oring or rubber grommet buffer.

red jacket measures their suppressors with a karaoke mic >.< and shotguns measure at 150dB plus being in college = ramen noodle budget

Last edited by suhkoi; 03-09-2011 at 05:18 AM.