View Single Post

Old 03-09-2011, 04:16 PM
Banned

Liked 155 Times in 79 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhkoi View Post
I can do you one better I talk to the owner of the videos very frequently and can ask him about his .22 cans, I think he has a few TL's, stainless Kodiaks and one essence from Liberty along with their .223 cans, he also has a .9 can for his FA mac-10 or 11 cant remember and he can chime in for you. or maybe chattanooga can drive to liberty for us lol

Thanks for the help foxtrot I will get back to you, or maybe get him to come to the fourms and post a bit.
That would be nice, but i'd rather get a first hand view from you after actual use if thats ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
The Wraith is stainless steel. Yankee Hill Machine says it has a stainless steel blast baffle to endure erosion from full-auto fire and resist lead buildup.

Suhkoi, I was at the range a couple weeks ago with a guy who had a new Kodiak. It worked just fine....
Its not so much as mystified, as it is wondering over the need for such I guess. It just seems a bit much for a .22 can. Blast baffle, well yes stainless steel is pretty common for blast, I can understand that because of the heat, pressure, and even gas velocity, encounted basically right at the barrel exit, but thats a different matter and is acceptable there. A whole mono core in stainless steel though seems just too much for a .22 only can. Oh well.

Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 03-09-2011 at 05:00 PM.