View Single Post

Old 03-19-2011, 03:49 PM

Liked 517 Times in 326 Posts

Robinett_11B,
The 1000 that they produced right after the Horton Guns were considered to be Special Production. That is why I believe the were considered Special. Also because they were Round Butt as compared to all the previous models being Sguare Butt Guns. This may also be why the were stamped with just Mod-63. Right after these first became available I remember looking at approx. 20-25 of these that were made in the First 1000 Run that were all stamped like this. If it was a Factory Mis-Stamp they didn't find it for quite some time after production started because the Ser.No.'s of these were nowhere close to each other. If,in fact,these were Mis-Stamped I would think this adds to their value even more!! I did some price searching since last I was here & you "Stole" your Revolver as compared to the going prices!! Most were in the $600 & Up Range!! Even though you have fired some rounds through it already I don't think you hurt the value too much!! Now you can say it's LNIB instead of NIB. I like that term "Like New In Box" gives you alot of leway when you say how much you have used it!! Ha!Ha!

Have Fun With It!!