View Single Post

Old 03-19-2011, 05:58 PM
US Veteran
Absent Comrade

Liked 142 Times in 54 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterpiece View Post
Robinett_11B,

Aw!!!!! Now ya' went & got it all dirty!! Well,I guess it's not new anymore!! Now,I want you to know what happens when you get old!! It's my mistake,but all this time I thought you paid the $369 that was on the Box in the photos!! Somehow along the line I completely missed your post of what you actually paid!! Now I don't feel so bad!! In hindsight,I also remember you posting a "Wanted" Ad looking for one of these a short time back and I just didn't put it together until now. The memory is the first thing to go you know!! So don't get old!! Anyway,I'm glad to see you're tickled with your "New Toy" & it will still be collectable down the road.

Enjoy!!
Ha...I actually had a guilty feeling right before I fired the first round Once I put a couple cylinders through it though, I decided it was going to be okay and now it was a 'shooter'....a babied shooter though! Sorry about the confusion on the price....but that price tag is from 20 years ago, lol. I'd feel really bad if I had bought it for $370! I still paid less than the list price of S&W's new M43C, so I still don't feel too bad. The WTB is how I came to be in possession of this neat little Kit Gun. Thanks again for the engaging conversation about this M63.