View Single Post

Old 03-30-2011, 11:37 PM
US Veteran

Liked 6,195 Times in 2,575 Posts

I agree with what's been said, but did it appear that the "bad guy" singled out the armed person right after shooting the teacher? How much more advantage could they give the baddie? He has "the" element-surprise-has his gun out-knows who is armed in the room, all of whom have been forced to where the aforementioned "costume" and has played this silly game many times before. The scarry part is how many folks will believe this stuff. I'd be willing to bet that the survivors of situations like the cafeteria in Texas, the Mc donalds in southern Cal, and all of the rest of the blood baths where no one had a gun, or "wasn't allowed" to bring it in with them, would have some salient comments for the ABC folks. I reallized some time ago that I am a sheep dog. I didn't sign up for that poaition, but that's who I am. I have prayed that I never have to use my weapon on anyone for the rest of my life, but if I must, I pray that He would power me to use it effectively. I am one that could not abide watching while something like this happens, it just isn't part of my personality. It is a weighty responsibility that becomes heavier as time passes in the world we live in. Flapjack