View Single Post

Old 03-31-2011, 10:26 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethang View Post
I know many officers I wouldn't trust with a sharp eating utensil let alone a loaded weapon.
Ha! Yeah. I bring friends shooting once in a while, and there are some I don't bring a second time, for sure.

As for your name, are you French? Does your last name end in "ette"? I'm just a little curious.

Jabbit, an update on that USB installation. I found the right wrench for my M&P sight, it turned out to be a 1.5 millimeter hex wrench!!! NOT a 1/6th! Anyway, I didn't have to hit the rear sight with a hammer or anything; once the screw was loose, it just slid around nice and easy.

I shot last night without having the USB installed, but all other mods of the Apex kit seemed to still help. My grouping was more centered and starting to come along quite nice. We'll see how it is when I shoot next time, with the full kit installed, and enough ammo to start sighting everything in solid.

I did however shoot my father's brand new Ruger SRC9mm, and it was solid right out of the box! Very nice sights, and very nice grouping. I almost kicked myself in the *** for buying the M&P, but I'm not going to give up on it so quick.