View Single Post

Old 04-11-2011, 11:37 AM

Liked 27 Times in 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMMAssociates View Post
MotorCityGun:

It's "2032" .... They were passing out a coupon when the promotion started. Asked for a copy of something (sales slip?). Then (you're correct), you call.... Can't find the fool number, naturally ....

(I did get a couple sets originally. Ain't gonna say what happened to those ....)

Anyway, at least with my CT lasers, unless I'm playing with the cat with it (EMPTY the fool gun!), service life seems to be nearly infinite. I shoot once a week, and rarely use the laser, but visitors seem to fall in love with it. The only trick to remember (at least for me) is to shut the thing off before putting the gun into some sort of storage where the button could be pushed by the packaging.

("2035" won't fit - it's about twice as thick - but you can use a 2032 in many applications that call for it - less current available.)

I'm sure you can find a rechargeable version, but given the pain involved in recharging it for a CT laser, I'm not sure it'd be worth it.

DON'T lose that little allen wrench.... Lord knows where you'd get another one "over the weekend"....

Regards,
You're right it is part #2032. I actually saved their no. in my phone: 800.442.2406. Their customer service is excellent.

Now you tell me not to lose that little allen wrench! Of course I lost mine one day at the range but when I called CTC, they sent me 6 of the wrong ones. When I called again, they sent 6 of the correct ones...FREE each time.

Crimson Trace | Laser Sight Grips for Guns