View Single Post

Old 04-18-2011, 09:57 PM

Liked 23 Times in 16 Posts
Default BG380

I took my gun out and was hitting a piece of wood 2" x 4" at about 100 feet. This was with the iron sights. I find the BG380 very accurate and even used it with and without the laser at a bowling pin shoot.My serial # is EAF94xx. I think that it really fits the bill for almost all of us who feel the need to carry a weapon. I know of two men who died after getting hit with a .380 bullet or bullets. I always carry an extra magazine (old belt knife holder)with me. For self defense I carry Hornady critical defense 90g ftx ammo. For plinking and target I use Winchester 95gr fmj target/range ammo. The bullet is a semi wad cutter bullet.With the laser it is dead nuts at the 35 feet distance I have used it at. It fits nicly in my front pants pocket in a little holster that I use.You forget your carrying it as it is comfortable to carry. Not the greatest calibre to carry but beats not having any thing. Good luck to all who purchase this fine weapon and shoot till you find the ammo your little guy likes.

Regards,

Bob