View Single Post

Old 05-03-2011, 06:24 PM

Liked 12 Times in 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBR240 View Post
Do these people actually own one? I have an XPS2-0 on my M&P15 OR, and it is a battle quality, first class CQB sight. They are rather expensive (I paid $410 for mine after rebate), and if one makes sense for your inteneded use, or if it's worth that much money to you, well, those are valid questions. But EOTech = junk, that's really funny. If your use case involves CQB, and your life depends on it, EOTech is one of the BEST choices out there. Functionally the EOTech may not be that much different than the cheap ones, but durability of the EOTech is in a tootaly different class. EOTech are very expensive professional tools that are worth every cent, if you need that.

We have a 15-22 also, and on that we have a Osprey Holo sight. For our use there, it is perfect. 4 different reticles, green or red. I think it's this one:
Osprey Tactical Reflex Red Dot Sight 4-Pattern Reticle (8 MOA Dot, 20 MOA Circle with 3 MOA Dot, Crosshair, Crosshair with 20 MOA Circle) with Integral Weaver-Style Mount Matte - MidwayUSA

I have a CMMG .22 LR upper coming for my M&P15OR, and don't want to spend $400 on a sight, so I came here to see what was being recomended for lower cost holo sights (besides the Osprey that I already know).

Belt_fed - Is the "Sightmark Ultra Reflex" the one you have? It might be ok for my CMMG upper, as I'm not going to be shooting at the sun either.
Sightmark Ultra Reflex Multi Reticle Sight
Maybe I mis-read your post or you mis-read mine but I NEVER said Eotech was junk, I posted that other's have said that the Eotech CLONES are junk.