View Single Post

Old 05-03-2011, 07:01 PM

Liked 12 Times in 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBR240 View Post
Oh! That would be me. I mis-read your post. Sorry. It's obvious now, I probably should not post in the morning. At least not before 2nd coffee.

Well then, as I said, I have the EOTech on the 15OR, but also my son has the Osprey clone that I listed above on his 15-22, and for the purpose, we like that. I may try the Sightmark Ultra Reflex on my CMMG upper. I'd really like it to match my 5.56 AR exactly, but I'm having trouble spending another $400+ for another EOTech. Even having had both, it's a pretty hard call. I don't think any of these clones are as durable as a real EOTech, but IMHO some (such as the Osprey) offer more features, and make a nice much cheaper alternative (for non-battle use, especially rimfire). I don't have experience with any holo sights besides the XPS2 and the Osprey clone.

Once again, sorry for misreading your post.
No problem, just wanted to make sure we are all on the same page. I am still up in the air now, I really like the look of the Eotech but it does seem like they are hit and miss. I would read all the review's on the Sightmark Ultra before you buy, I read a lot of negative reveiws on that sight.