View Single Post

Old 05-05-2011, 12:53 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPTBeaker View Post
Yes, but good luck ordering one.

See my thread here. Find the ammo that works better in your rifle. You might find that replacing the barrel won't make it significantly more accurate. Search the forum here for feedback on the performance center model compared to the standard model. From what I've read here, not much significant difference has been seen. Additionally, the performance model has a better trigger, which is an important factor in accuracy. Upgrading the stock trigger on your rifle might yield better results than replacing the barrel.
ok thanks for that mate i took it hunting today and it just would not zero. i zero from 10 yards then tried a few shots from 50 yards and it was about 7 inches off. tried adjusting it from 50 yards but still could not get good groups. and no its not my shooting lol and i was using a bi pod. my friend whos in the royal marines tried but still exactly the same we could not get it shooting accurate

i had a cheap £40 3-9x42 scope on i got from ebay maybe it was at fault im going to try again with a better scope.
i really hope it was the scope and that the gun is really not this bad for accuracy

my gun already has better trigger springs fitted

still got 3 rabbits but was from 30 yards or less i could of had loads at 70-100 yards