View Single Post

Old 06-05-2011, 09:31 AM
Absent Comrade

Liked 1,331 Times in 325 Posts
Lightbulb SOLD: Old Weaver El Paso, Texas scopes

Hello
I have Two Very Old Super High quality Weaver scopes to offer here. I am Offering these in "a Package deal Only" Meaning Both scopes at a Great Combined price. They will be shipped Postal Priority in a Well Padded Box with Free Delivery confirmation to the Buyer. The add shown below came from my 1949 American Rifleman Magazine. It shows the very early Weaver K-4 scope that I have offered for sale. These scopes were the most rugged ones Weaver ever offered and they did stand the test of time as They were Made when Weaver was making a name for them self's and did so very well. I will sell Both of these fine scopes for $100.00 shipped to the first responder who say's they will take them in the Lower 48 states. I Prefer a Pay-Pal payment but will accept a Postal Money order from the Buyer of these scopes. Thanks for looking....

The K-4 Below has a 1" steel tube body and fine cross hair recitcle. It's Optics are crystal clear. The end cap spanner nuts are made of Brass indicating this scope to be a very Early Weaver. It is not of Museum Mint quality, as it has some Minor bluing finish blems shown, but for a scope around 62 Years of age, it has survived rather well, and the Minor Blemish's do not take away from it's High quality Optics.

This second scope has a 1" steel tube as well. It is a Little Later than the K-4 shown above, as the aluminum spanner nuts would suggest. It is a Model K-2.5 B-60 scope of 2.5 Power. it too has the fine cross hair recticle with Crystal clear optics. As I mentioned this scope is not of Museum quality either as it has some minor finish issues on it's bluing but no dents or issues that distract from it's high quality.

Last edited by Thiokol; 06-07-2011 at 10:01 PM. Reason: SOLD