View Single Post

Old 06-15-2011, 07:55 AM

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts

Battery life varies greatly depending on the brand of battery and how it is used. With the supplied Energizer #393 battery it has a battery life of approx 3 hours continious. Used in a on & off function as in shooting senarios and turning the unit off during magazine reload the battery life figures are longer.
They are available in many different variations. Most are not listed on my site yet. Blue / red/ or white led only. led/laser combo, laser only, all have a manual switch and most are available with an automatic activation as well. My website will be changing in a few months to explain in detail all the different options.

Also red is daylight visable on white surface or target paper at distances out to 25 feet or so. This is ok for target shoots in the daylight. The brighter the day the less you see. In a real life senario dark colored cloth will not show red at all in the day or very little. Green is somewhat better but still not super visable on dark cloth in daylight, again all depends on the light and laser power. The main reason for continued practice with the sights on your firearm. I put at least 100 rounds a week thru my carry firearm, and draw from the exact same carry position that I use every day. As well as 500 or so draws every week doing dry fire practice or using a airsoft blowback pistol in my standard carry position.

Last edited by TDR911; 06-15-2011 at 09:21 AM.