View Single Post

Old 06-19-2011, 09:47 PM

Liked 25 Times in 15 Posts

Arthury:

Sorry about that--here it is:

www.gunblast.com/RKCampbell_ArmyPistol.htm

I copied n pasted and mistakedly thought for some reason there still needed to be an 'L' on the end of it--as in HTML.

Just for your trouble, I'm going to give you another link that a few of my friends and I enjoy:

The Box O' Truth - Ammo Penetration Testing

One thing it'll 'learn you' is that when you absolutely, postively have to shoot thru a one and a quarter thick piece of bullet resistant glass, forget about your 45 ACP pistol--heck forget about your AR15! But my old cheapo 12 gauge Mossberg 500, shooting a lead ball, will go through it like butter, while a 7.62X39 or even a 7.62X51 bullet won't.

That's great, because it hurts my back toting a Barrett 50 caliber M82 (don't we ALL have one?) around! Now that's a gun for when you REALLY want to "reach out and touch someone!"

From Box O' Truth's 'Orginal Chapters" (click on top at main site) here ya go--> The Box O' Truth #6 - Ballistic Resistant Glass Gets Tested - Page 1

Glad to hear back from someone on this site--even if it was to say I screwed up--where's the social banter around here?

Last edited by Rangel; 06-19-2011 at 10:33 PM.