View Single Post

Old 06-25-2011, 11:04 PM

Liked 1,025 Times in 510 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by glock_556 View Post
Bring on the K frame grips!!!!!
Well, the master for a square butt K frame grip adapter is with my mold maker as I type this. Unfortunately he has other clients with bigger budgets ahead of me in line, and he seems to think it would be a good business practice to pay attention to them first. But I hope to have a working mold for a K frame adapter this coming week.

Just so you know, when I do get some K frame adapters made I will FIRST ask for customers who have BOTH a square butt K frame AND an N frame revolver. As I've mentioned before, my K frame adapter fits my 1917 N frame better than an original one designated as being for an N frame. That may be a fluke of my particular N frame adapter. But in case the BK adapter I'm going to make for K frames will actually fit and function properly on an N frame as well, I will be able to satisfy more people sooner.

But I won't want to advertise it that way until there is some feedback to support it. SO - when the time comes, I hope some of you with both guns will step up first, check out the new one on both guns, and give some feedback (and pictures) for the rest to see.

When I have some to deliver I'll post an announcement on this forum, probably in a separate thread that will have "BK" and "K frame" in the title. Until then . . . patience. It's on the way.