Thread: Duty to inform?
View Single Post

Old 07-25-2011, 09:56 AM

Liked 12,731 Times in 2,419 Posts

For starters, go to youtube and search "Glynn County police pulls gun for no reason." The mods probably won't allow a direct link because of the language the officers use when abusing the legal ccw citizen. One of them also uses a fine "gangsta" hold to point his weapon at the driver as he tells him "get out of the truck or I'll blow your . . . . head off"

There is a website called georgia packing dot org. Go to that site and find the forum for LEO Encounters. There are some good reports (including mine) and some bad reports. Just about all the encounters include facts, dates, times, officers' names, etc, that are easily verified. There is one that was posted last week where the person being hassled for legal OC got his phone's recorder turned on. Pretty interesting stuff.

Maybe you will choose to discount all the bad ones as "internet rumors." That is your right, because anyone can get on the internet behind the screen, so to speak, and claim anything, can't they?

Some guy could even claim to be a retired officer with 24 years, couldn't he? I choose to accept you at your word, though.