View Single Post

Old 07-28-2011, 04:43 PM

Liked 42 Times in 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by blujax01 View Post
Preserve it for whom? What would you do with it if you didn't carry and shoot it? Stare at it now and then and hope that your children don't trade it for an I-Pad when you're dead and gone?

Fine guns are like fine automobiles. They are here for your pleasure. Do that which pleases you and have no regrets.

Thank you for reassuring how I feel about it... i don't care how broke i could hypothetically get, If I was living in a cardboard box i STILL wouldn't ever even consider selling this gun just wanted to make sure I wasn't being sacrilegious. honestly, I went into that gun shop looking for my first NIB gun, I knew I was looking for a SW1911, and this one was absolutely perfect, exactly what I wanted and didn't even think existed. so I guess it was just waiting for me!

Funny you say that too, My two passions are firearms and american cars, I like hotrods in both categories too I have a '79 lincoln with a 4bbl Holley, dual straights with flowmasters, and a posi rear that smokes most hondas and mitsubishis