View Single Post

Old 07-31-2011, 07:46 PM

Liked 146 Times in 55 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by duna9714 View Post
This is a Smith & Wesson model 19-4, CHP Commemorative 1929-1979, .357 magnum caliber, revolver. This revolver is one of 5,000 manufactured in 1978 and 1979 to commemorate the C.H.P. It features a red ramp front sight, an adjustable white outlined rear sight, casehardened target trigger and hammer, matte finish on top of the barrel and frame and smooth grips with Smith & Wesson medallions. The right side of the barrel is marked "CHP COMMEMORATIVE/ REVOLVER 1929-1979 " highlighted in gold. The right side plate has a gold California Highway Patrolman badge. Complete with wooden presentation case that has the Winged Wheels emblem of the California Association of Highway Patrolman and the S&W logo branded on the lid. This revolver is NIB and has never been even been loaded let alone fired. It has only been removed from box maybe 5 times. Still even have the original registration postcard to send to S&W. Price is $700obo (PayPal only unless you happen to somehow be local). No returns. Belonged to my great-grandfather who was a CHP, my grandmothers death leaves it to me.

Please leave an I'll take it if Interested, Also email me, not PM
[email protected]

What is the price that you are looking for?
I am interested.