View Single Post

Old 08-05-2011, 04:40 PM
Absent Comrade

Liked 7,201 Times in 3,064 Posts

That video cracks me up every time I see it! He is one tough guy though! As to the accident that bill jordan was in, I seen my best friend pull the same thing but the bullet didnt hit anybody. He also was a gun person and a cop! We had been together in a sporting goods store and I had bought a set of grips for my s&w model 60. His house was nearby and we went there and I changed the grips in front of him. I had unloaded the gun, put on the grips and laid the gun down on the coffee table between us. Bill picked it up and dry fired at a picture of a moose on a rug nailed to the wall. Okay. Right in front of him, looking him in the eye I reloaded as we BS`ed. I made the mistake of not putting the gun back in my pocket but left it on the table probley as I was squashed deep in the couch and was going to put it in my pocket when I got up. We talked awhile and bill reached over and picked up the gun again. I thought he was again wanting to get another feel of the grips as he had a similar gun. All the sudden he raises the gun and shot the moose again as I bellered, HEY! He said, "Well ya rotten ----"! He for awhile, honestly belived I had set him up and tricked him! Thats another way accidents happen, and it sounds just the same as what happened in jordans story.